cajun kratom

This is the plant discussion forum. Here we can discuss all other entheogenic plants, historical use, preparations, etc.

cajun kratom -

Postby replicant76 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:56 pm

thought i would post this review over here for all of you

well the cajun kratom definitely has some serious synergistic qualities to it!!!! i have had a hard time smelling the full aroma of kratom lately due to increasing tolerance. i burned 10 of these capsules and since they arent 100% kratom i figured maybe a half gram at most per capsule of kratom which would total 5 grams of bali AT MOST, although i suspect there probably isnt more than 300-400 mg each. boy oh boy do i feel good! to put in perspective 5 grams of this is better than the 5 grams of the sundanese i have tried just recently and about 2x the effect i would have gotten from pc bali!

got it from:
see this vendor thread
http://www.entheogen.com/forum/showt...163#post248163
replicant76

Re: cajun kratom -

Postby Balleur » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

the wise will stay far away from the "cajun" vendor as they are attempting to sell kratom to help with "FIBROMYALGIA, ARTHRITIS, INFLAMMATION, PAIN YOU NAME IT" - that is, FOR human consumption and it is a blatant violation of federal law...

in addition it smacks of desperation - I know this is a recession but please - do they REALLY think people will want to buy their product if they are advertising it in that way...???

and the effects you have described from the illicitly advertised product are nothing special and are characteristic of kratom anyway...
Balleur

Postby replicant76 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:40 pm

Balleur wrote:the wise will stay far away from the "cajun" vendor as they are attempting to sell kratom to help with "FIBROMYALGIA, ARTHRITIS, INFLAMMATION, PAIN YOU NAME IT" - that is, FOR human consumption and it is a blatant violation of federal law...

in addition it smacks of desperation - I know this is a recession but please - do they REALLY think people will want to buy their product if they are advertising it in that way...???

and the effects you have described from the illicitly advertised product are nothing special and are characteristic of kratom anyway...

i dont ingest it .....retard....i burn it as incense! and yes it does help when burned, maybe it is you that should do your homework instead of attacking me!
replicant76

Postby Kie Ti Koal » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Don't buy from them.

Make your own! I think their blend is a fairly good idea... however I would try Bali Kratom + Ground Habanero seeds + Cacao beans!
Kie Ti Koal

Postby Aurea » Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 am

replicant76 you 'burn' kratom huh, interesting.

if people like KTK and Balleur were not there to point out what NEEDS to be said, and it went uncorrected, it makes it look to people reading the forum that we here condone such marketing.
as for the blend it may have been a good idea until it went into capsules and was offered up to cure disease and/or to have psychoactive effects - then it became a very bad idea.
Aurea

Postby catfish » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:07 am

i dont ingest it .....retard....i burn it as incense! and yes it does help when burned, maybe it is you that should do your homework instead of attacking me!

dont be so trite
you are skating on thin ice
lets not pretend here, hmmm?
htey advertize it to be consumed, and yet you burn it as incense?
have you ever tried to inhale burning ginger, or any of the other herbs and stuff thats suposed to be in those caps?
the answer is no, you havent
you are making a mockery of this site
take 3 days of for being such an arrogant prick
;)
trade for what you want at the Botanical Swap Project: http://forums.botanicalswap.org/
and build your tradelist at our estore: http://shop.botanicalswap.org
specializing in high quality and low prices!
catfish

Postby organics » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:46 am

Definitely don't support this vendor...can't get relaxed now on ethics
organics

Postby themoonismyfrnd » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 am

I agree with not supporting that type of marketing. I pointed this out elsewhere, but what shot down.
themoonismyfrnd

Postby TreeMoss » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:02 am

I'm not saying to support such vending tactics. But can't someone claim that an herb has been known to support certain issues. But they must say that the FDA hasn't approved or supported such views?

Last I heard the FDA wanted to schedule every herb, which is freaking madness. Nothing like having black market vitamins and other pretty simple herbs.

If kratom is banned, that really goes to show that it really isn't about consumer safety that they ban things for. More just controlling how society thinks, I never heard of outrages misuse of this plant before.....a little bit read about some pretty retarded verbal phrases on the net with isolates, but I think these people were dumb about a lot of things.

I'm mostly worried about this plant following behind the sally D issues. Very different but with vending tactics, similar; not that possible misuse reactions are at all similar. No LD50 that I have heard of either.
TreeMoss

Postby Maslow » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:04 am

Don't buy from them.

Make your own! I think their blend is a fairly good idea... however I would try Bali Kratom + Ground Habanero seeds + Cacao beans

This sounds like and interesting combo too. What were they using Cayanne, Ginger, Tumeric, and Kratom?

I think I would also put some blue lotus or something like that in the mix....and why would you want tumeric in there?

Anyone can make thier own and put them in capsules...at a better price then this vendor is charging...and you will be able to control quality better.
Last edited by Maslow on Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maslow

Next

Return to Other Entheogens Discussion