Music in Breath

General Chit-Chat and New Member hellos.
DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Music in Breath -

Post by DayLight » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Sxip Shirey #1 - Moon in her Belly - played on mutant harmonica, weird horn thing, beatbox

Sxip Shirey #2 - Pandora - played on breath, bells, modified children's music boxes, marble in glass bowl, plastic tube

teeko

Re: Music in Breath -

Post by teeko » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:53 pm

bad Ass!!!
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

Metanoian

Post by Metanoian » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm

That is some crazy shit.

Glad to have you back DayLight ;)
Pulled and kneaded like salt water taffy.

Interconnecting peoploids, like tinker toy ferris wheels, rotating counterclockwise for eternity.

DayLight
Location: wherein once it is seen, twice felt and the third time is the charm. love. serpents. awe and wonder.

Post by DayLight » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 pm

dont know how "back" i am, but i like posting this everywhere

and i wanted teotz to see some pics i had so i posted em to the cactus section, i might pop in from time to time to help out newbies in the cactus forum but i wouldnt call it "back". my days of exploring unresearched psychoactive plants are over. i decided the popular ones are popular for a reason...they are better. if salvia nemorosa or myrrh was actually a worthwhile intoxicant people would be taking alot more of it, but they are not, they're taking poppy, and somewhere along the line i took the hint.

btw watching this guy live is amazing. he opened for jason webley @ bottom of the hill in SF...one of the best shows ive ever seen...topped only by the premiere of Brian Wilsons new album live and grateful dead shows

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:18 am

I am impressed.

teeko

Post by teeko » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Some of the 'active' salvias we were researching last year just recently were found TO BE ACTIVE. Some have even been using them as bases of pleasurable smoke blends to great effect. I have at least another 10 years+ of unknown psychoactive plant research still left in me :mrgreen:

And that Sxip guy is amazing! Check out ALL his videos!
thisisnotanimage

All lies contain truth.

All truths are circumstantial.

DayLight

Post by DayLight » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:25 pm

what do you mean found to be active?

i thought they were found to be active last year when we smoked them and got high :lol:

are any of the smoke blends commercial or are you referring to edot members blends?

sandseastars

Post by sandseastars » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 am

Now THAT was cool. My daughter will love it...she plays seven different instruments and loves the odd, strange and curious. She's a big fan of Amiina.

Thanks Daylight. Good to see ya!

Flapjack

Post by Flapjack » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:58 pm

What is a mutant harmonica? What is that thing!?!?

DayLight

Post by DayLight » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 pm

i dont know exactly but i think the basic jist of it is that he is playing two or three harmonicas or parts of harmonicas at the same time