A new take on amanita growth.

downlowfunk

Re: An new take on amanita growth. -

Post by downlowfunk » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:37 pm

Brujo de la Colonia wrote:Gotta love it! A Noob questioning the words of a professional mycology scientist:lol:

We are priveledged to have such an expert being a member of our forum.

Yeah if everyone was saying the world was flat, and young colombus came along youd laugh at him too. as for that last peele post, I still wonder, about all this growing mycellium in grapejuice, and on grains, to me nothing is certain, and nothing should ever be believed. everything is an idea, and ideas can be questioned.
I will apologize to peele for stating that he didnt fruit amanita, I miss read his post. Also by the way, the Black pins also contaminate PF jars, yet they still can fruit, it is unwise of course to eat an infected batch, but im sure people have.

Stephen L. Peele

Post by Stephen L. Peele » Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:08 am

No harm taken.....grin. And, there is a difference in black spores and black
pins......bigger grin. And, I have always thought Columbus just read the
Bible............learning that it was shaped like a "sphere". And if you still
wonder about growing mushroom mycelium in grape juice, there is nothing
else I can do for you.............slp/fmrc

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:13 pm

Hello all. Good job, Stephen! I would much rather people be sceptic than take someone's work as fact without any speculation. Since I began working with Don, I have had the opportunity to drink gallons and gallons of this amazing drink, Ambrosia, Nectar of the Gods. I must tell everyone, it is one of the most amzaing, unique, spiritual experiences you will ever have.

Stephen, have you tried growing the mycellium and innoculating grape juice or barley grains? Are you having trouble re-growing the mycellium? If you're having any trouble, I would be more than happy to help you out. I believe AM is The Divine Sacrament which every human has a birth-right to, and I would love for you to try it.

I just wanted to add my two cents, since my quote from Tribe is what started this discussion. If anyone on here would like to learn more about it, please join tribe.net and go to Ambrosia Society.

However, Stephen, if you still choose to remain stubborn on this subject, then it certainly is a shame that you are missing out on God's gift...

-Christopher Colombus :)

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:15 pm

Brujo de la Colonia wrote:Gotta love it! A Noob questioning the words of a professional mycology scientist:lol:

We are priveledged to have such an expert being a member of our forum.
That reminds of a couple quotes:

"Education is what remains after you forget everything you learned in school"
-Albert Einstein

"You don't need a brain... you just need a diploma!"
-Wizard of Oz

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:02 pm

Stephen L. Peele wrote:The Teeter culture has been examined. It's growth makes black spores.
It produces no mushroom but is a lower class fungi.
Go over to ADM and look it up. Species....all et. is there.
Amanita mycelium can be grown on grain, and can produce compounds.
I have done articles on doing this many years ago.
And you know nothing about my last 15 years of research on these
mushrooms and how many different types of Amanita I have fruited.
I plan to release some astonishing findings in the future in a special
Monograph on all this.
I'm telling you NO AMANITA GENUS MUSHROOM MYCELIUM WILL GROW ON
GRAPE JUICE.....and that's the end of that story.............slp/fmrc
Please go to Tribe.net and check out the pictures I posted of AM mycelium growing on grape juice.

http://tribes.tribe.net/ambrosia-society/photos

You are right about the fruit, Stephen. We are unable to regrow the fruit (the mushroom), but the mycelium is immortal, and will grow and grow and grow as long as you keep providing it with nutrients. The mycelium itself sweats Ibotenic Acid, which then is heated to be decarboxylized, and you're left with muscimol. Ibotenic Acid is just Muscimol with an extra CO2 molecule attached.

Also, if anyone else here is interested in reading Don Teeter's book, you can find it here:

No links to vendors allowed outside vendor forum
Stephen, I respect your 15 years of research. As I'm sure you respect Don's 30 years. Please, though, try it. You obviously have access to his book, which BTW is incomplete since Don has discovered new techniques including pure culture methods, so give it a shot. Pasteurize some grape juice, let it cool, drop a small peice of AM mycellium, plug the bottle with PolyFill so that no contaminates get in, let it grow for six weeks, then see what happens with the drink. Before you drink it, though, remember to heat it to the temperature he recommends in his book so that you'll only be drinking muscimol instead of Ibotenic Acid which, yes, can be toxic (not fatal, though, just un-enjoyable).

Good luck. And I hope the rest of you remain sceptical like Stephen, but try it for yourself, and come to your own conclusion. Order the book or join Tribe.net

Namaste.

-T Doe
Last edited by NeoNaut on Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

greeny

Post by greeny » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:47 pm

The book is a bit expensive.. I'm interested though. If anyone gets this, let me know how it is.

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:43 am

greeny wrote:The book is a bit expensive.. I'm interested though. If anyone gets this, let me know how it is.
Don't worry, Greeny. The book is slowly going down in price the more people are buying it. Over the last couple of months, Don has been selling his book left and right. The time for the Sacrament to return as our symbiot is now, and people all around the world are coming to the same realization. I think we all inherently feel compelled and drawn towards the Amanita, possibly from past life memories, or because our sub-conscience is telling us all that The Sacrament is going to be a major catalyst in our evolution. The Sacramental Wine, The Sacramental Bread, The Annointing Oil... they have all been crypticaly kept a secret only to return when they are suppose to, which I believe is now. Don Teeter's discoveries will soon spread like a wildfire, and everyone will be growing their own Wine and Bread in their homes. I'll be travelling the country in Spring next year spreading the word, sharing Ambrosia, and teaching everyone how they can make it themselves. Stay in touch, Greeny, and I'll make sure to come through your city :)

Namaste.

-T Doe

Stephen L. Peele

Post by Stephen L. Peele » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:10 pm

I have been studying and living out in the middle of 57,000 acres for the last15 years with Amanita muscaria. I have been picking and studying them since 1957. I got one better. Why don't you deposit the culture with CBS (CBS, Centraalbureau voor Schimmelcultures, Attention Dr G. Verkley, Fungus, PO Box 85167, 3508 AD Utrecht, The Netherlands. Or, with the ATCC, the USA's National Culture Bank. Send them a slant or dish of the culture. Identify it as Amanita muscaria. Also tell them that you hold the live culture on "Grape Juice". That should learn them a thing or two. When they check on the species, they will be able to ID from DNA Banks they hold just from the mycelium. You will get a letter back saying what it was and how they deposited it. And, send sample to an analytical testing lab, check in you phone book for a local one. When you receive the letters back stating that your Amanita muscaria culture has been accepted, I'd like to see that. And, when you get the analytical data back stating positive for Ibotenic Acid, and Muscimol, I would like to see this. All on the Company's Letterhead of course. You make many bold statements, but show no documentive scientific proof. This goes against everything I have learned. And, as Ibotenic Acid is worth close to $70,000.00 a gram (Ibotenic Acid #I2765,1 mg, isolated from Amanita sp., $73.45, Sigma Chemical Company, 1-800-325-8070)...there are 1,000 mg's in 1 gram (1996 price).....seems to me the price would come down....grin. I would suggest to others not to drink this until you know exactly what it is. Lord knows what mind bending compounds, or possible slow acting toxins may be produced in the culture you hold, what ever the species is. I stand by my posts. And, until you show the proof I have respectfully asked for, I will stay firm that this "Living Culture", a possible Mucor that produces it’s own black spores showing it is a lower class fungi, is not Amanita muscaria culture that would not produce any spores, at
least not until it forms a mushroom. Then, the spores would be white.
I and others will expand on this further in the next TEO Issue. slp/fmrc

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:14 pm

Stephen L. Peele wrote:I have been studying and living out in the middle of 57,000 acres for the last15 years with Amanita muscaria. I have been picking and studying them since 1957. I got one better. Why don't you deposit the culture with CBS (CBS, Centraalbureau voor Schimmelcultures, Attention Dr G. Verkley, Fungus, PO Box 85167, 3508 AD Utrecht, The Netherlands. Or, with the ATCC, the USA's National Culture Bank. Send them a slant or dish of the culture. Identify it as Amanita muscaria. Also tell them that you hold the live culture on "Grape Juice". That should learn them a thing or two. When they check on the species, they will be able to ID from DNA Banks they hold just from the mycelium. You will get a letter back saying what it was and how they deposited it. And, send sample to an analytical testing lab, check in you phone book for a local one. When you receive the letters back stating that your Amanita muscaria culture has been accepted, I'd like to see that. And, when you get the analytical data back stating positive for Ibotenic Acid, and Muscimol, I would like to see this. All on the Company's Letterhead of course. You make many bold statements, but show no documentive scientific proof. This goes against everything I have learned. And, as Ibotenic Acid is worth close to $70,000.00 a gram (Ibotenic Acid #I2765,1 mg, isolated from Amanita sp., $73.45, Sigma Chemical Company, 1-800-325-8070)...there are 1,000 mg's in 1 gram (1996 price).....seems to me the price would come down....grin. I would suggest to others not to drink this until you know exactly what it is. Lord knows what mind bending compounds, or possible slow acting toxins may be produced in the culture you hold, what ever the species is. I stand by my posts. And, until you show the proof I have respectfully asked for, I will stay firm that this "Living Culture", a possible Mucor that produces it’s own black spores showing it is a lower class fungi, is not Amanita muscaria culture that would not produce any spores, at
least not until it forms a mushroom. Then, the spores would be white.
I and others will expand on this further in the next TEO Issue. slp/fmrc

I make bold statements as well as you do, Stephen. Once I get some money together, I would like to send it off to have it identified. I think it would be beneficial for the both of us.

However, I believe you should do the same. You yourself have not provided scientific proof or evidence either... only theory. You are basing your assumptions upon how you and mycologists "believe" amanitas "should" grow, or how black mucor "usually" presents itself. In my opinion, you have provided as much proof to back your statement as I have. Have you even tried taking amanita mycellium and dropping it onto grape juice, or barley? Since you call yourself an expert, I don't think you'll have trouble producing amanita mycelium, or providing a clean room for it to grow in grape juice without the possibility of other spores contaminating it. Once you have done so, PLEASE, let me know what conclusions you come to. And since you probably have easier access to the CBS or ATCC, go ahead and send it off. If you still haven't even tried something as simple as this yourself, then I'm a little curious as to why. Stephen, I'm trying to spread the word of our ancient Sacrament which has been supressed for the last 2,000 years. I am not so much concerned with proving that this is a method of reproducing amanitas and muscimol. However, you are the one trying to prove me wrong. So prove me wrong, Stephen.

All in all, you and other mycologists who are challenging Don Teeter's work, have completely missed the point. Don Teeter has done all the necessary research to prove that Amanitas were the sacrament which the ancients used to make their Ambrosia and Sacramental Bread. Whether the end product is amanita muscaria and muscimol is not nearly important as the fact that Mr. Teeter has reproduced the methods used by our ancestors. If I am drinking black mucor, it's the best damn glass of mucor I've ever had :)

Namaste.

-T Doe

Rawkcuf

Post by Rawkcuf » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:21 pm

P.S. - Where can I sell the Ibotenic Acid to? I've got a small fortune growing in my camper :lol: