Vaporized A. Panther Stem

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
downlowfunk

Vaporized A. Panther Stem -

Post by downlowfunk » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:06 pm

Hello,

I finaly finsihed probation yesterday. First stop... the local glass shop. Picked up a Vapor Brother.

Took it home. and began vaping the care package that friends and family had setup for my freedom.

Anyway later on in the eveing I got the idea of vaping up some A. Panther.

First it tasted Great, made me bubbly and happy. But wow this morning I slept till 10:30AM thought it was earlier when I woke. Late to work and still feeling groggy as can be.

Anyone else try Vaporizing A. Muscaria, or A. Panther?? Peace~~~!!:mrgreen:

KTB

Re: Vaporized A. Panther Stem -

Post by KTB » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:21 am

SWIM says he thinks it would taste aweful in a vape!! If you have ever smelled this stuff, it smells worse than a pig turd wrapped in burnt hair!
Last edited by KTB on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:50 pm

KTBotanicals wrote:SWIM says it tastes aweful in a vape!! If you have ever smelled this stuff, it smells worse than a pig turd wrapped in burnt hair!
Tasted sweet and toasty here. Course I picked all mine myself and sun dried properly, that may have something to do with the difference. All picked in Pine forest conditions. I wonder if you even have the right stuff.

KTB

Post by KTB » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 pm

It was a red fly in SWIM's experience that tasted aweful... perhaps panther is dif.
Last edited by KTB on Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:23 am

KTBotanicals wrote:It was a red fly in my experience that tasted aweful... perhaps panther is dif.

Aww ok, up this way we get Formosa, and Panther.

egor

Post by egor » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:10 am

KTBotanicals wrote:It was a red fly in my experience that tasted aweful... perhaps panther is dif.
My cat tried to smoke A. Muscaria skin once, it was the worst tasting thing he ever smoked.

SwimDeeperAgain

Post by SwimDeeperAgain » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:35 pm

I read that pantherina was poisonous...not true? Has anyone ever dosed all three? Say a large cap of each? Are the effects the same from species to species or slight differences?

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:38 pm

Well A Panther has a higher amount of Ibeotonic acid than A. Muscarias. You should dry it in the sun to convert the Ibeotonic Acid into Muscimol. Altho the man on the Red Angels DVD seems to eat them raw. Personaly here Ive been drying and eating them with no problems. The Vaporization worked rather well, and the taste was good. I probably wont do it again untill a friday night as I cant afford to be groggy on a work day again.