Small Pantherins this morning.

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
downlowfunk

Small Pantherina this morning. -

Post by downlowfunk » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:13 pm

Today, before I left for work.

I decided why not eat a A. Pantherina this morning.

My stomach was empty except a glass of noni juice. So I took a small skinny Panther and put it in my mouth letting it soak in my saliva before swallowing.

With in minutes I felt the space field that I have felt when consuming a potent bunch.

Myself and my panther guest rhode my bicycle to my place of employment. On our way there we passed an area with nutrient rich soil that could easily be smelled. My panther friend begged and pleaded that we dig a hole at this spot. I explained to it that yes I would like to do this, but I must go to work.
It was not happy that we would be sitting in front of a computer.

So I stopped off at a grocery store, and we decided that it would be nice to have some organic chocolate. So I had a piece, and my panther friend picked up its dance a bit. I arrived at work smiling and happy as all could be. I went to work, on the computer and turned on the media player for my guest. We had more of the chocolate bar, and my guest danced more to the music.

We've been having fun smiling feeling happy, right now I am sweating, I feel my guest is getting ready to excrete and find its way back to the soil.

Good day everyone, and good day to my guest.

PEACE!!!
Last edited by downlowfunk on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Mispelling in title, and word left out.

Burning_Copal
Location: a finite mortal body somewhere in PNW. How about you ?

Re: Small Pantherins this morning. -

Post by Burning_Copal » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:57 pm

If you're capable of going to your place of employment after consuming enough panther caps to induce sweating, and still function enough to work, thats behond my comprehension, Not that one cannot work or do complex ( or not so, depending on what your doing at comp ) tasks after consuming Amanitas, but to beable to do that in a semi public setting ( like work ) is very suprising.

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:02 pm

Well Copal,

I ate single small skinny one. The sweating was mild.

I am usualy pretty good at dose and doseage. I have many times taken too much, of one chemical or another and have learned that I dont like to be overdosed.

The fact that I would be goign to work was definitly calculated into my dosage for this expierience.

So in essence you could do this just as well. One day when I worked at Walmart pushing carts I ate some Philosopher stones, man talk about floating on air. :)

agni

Post by agni » Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:44 am

Burning_Copal wrote:If you're capable of going to your place of employment after consuming enough panther caps to induce sweating, and still function enough to work, thats behond my comprehension, Not that one cannot work or do complex ( or not so, depending on what your doing at comp ) tasks after consuming Amanitas, but to beable to do that in a semi public setting ( like work ) is very suprising.
back in my school days
(oh so many years ago)

reporters informed us of practitioners
whose very goal was to manage the highest dose possible
in the most demanding circumstance

for example,
peaking at the dinner table with parents and sibs
working a normal shift while being only barely able to stand or see
and the like

evidently, part of the goal was to 'maintain'
amongst the uninitiated
and remain undiscovered
as being entheogenically affected

it seems odd now, looking back

i cannot recall a single report
of these pranking enthusiasts
not achieving their goal

if only we might invite
that commitment
and intensity of focus
to some good end

i can only hope
that these intrepid and somewhat reckless youthful voyageurs
at least honed some skills for use throughout their lives

such as having the judgment
when faced with extremely absurd situations
to laugh wholeheartedly,
or to skillfully refrain from laughing
depending upon ones company
and their capacity to benefit
from sacred laughter,
tears, etc

Mjshroomer

Post by Mjshroomer » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:46 pm

Hey Downloadfunk,

hope your job is not crop dusting.

mj

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:16 pm

Well Tripping at walmart sounding bleak, is actualy alot of fun, if your in the manual labor department. Floating from cloud to cloud out in the parking lot pushing carts back to the mother ship. Carrying stuff for old people, and accepting tips that your not supposed to.

The data processing, and tech support job I do now is somewhat demanding. It would be very hard for me to take a larger dose.

I ate more later that night and wound up staying up till about four AM accessing the cosmos. I would like to understand the sleeping drug that this stuff contains as I find it hard to wake up after a medium dose.

egor

Post by egor » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:03 pm

downlowfunk wrote:Well Tripping at walmart sounding bleak, is actualy alot of fun, if your in the manual labor department. Floating from cloud to cloud out in the parking lot pushing carts back to the mother ship. Carrying stuff for old people, and accepting tips that your not supposed to.

The data processing, and tech support job I do now is somewhat demanding. It would be very hard for me to take a larger dose.

I ate more later that night and wound up staying up till about four AM accessing the cosmos. I would like to understand the sleeping drug that this stuff contains as I find it hard to wake up after a medium dose.

My cat really loved to dose woodrose tea or psilocybin when he worked at wal-mart. He worked receiving and overnight stocking so he just about never had to deal with anyone. Good times.

He tried the same thing with a few different synthetics working for Qwest, but it was nowhere near as fun

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:02 pm

egor wrote:My cat really loved to dose woodrose tea or psilocybin when he worked at wal-mart. He worked receiving and overnight stocking so he just about never had to deal with anyone. Good times.

He tried the same thing with a few different synthetics working for Qwest, but it was nowhere near as fun

YOur cat worked at WalMart? How did it get a Social Security Card, Also isnt overnight recieving heavy work for a Kittie?

and I thought my relationship with mushrooms was strange.

:eek:

egor

Post by egor » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:19 pm

^^he's a big godamned cat:)

warrensaged

Post by warrensaged » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:10 pm

tripping at work, huh? sounds like a waste of good spores to this head.

WS