Amanita Pantherina first time trip !

This is the place to discuss shrooms of all types, how they are grown, their properties, etc.
line

Amanita Pantherina first time trip ! -

Post by line » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:04 pm

hey every1 , i ordered amanita pantherina online in 2 quantities thinking each bag will be 12 grams but it turned out to be 2 6 gram baggies when they arrrived. i kept them for a few daays thinking maybe they wont be enough for 2 people keeping in mind that maybe its not the mushroom season , maybe its jus another hoax site or something u know so many possibilities.

anyways when it came to the day i made sure i had an empty stomach , and procedeed to take 6 grams and my mate 6. we had just cut them into small pieces using our hands and then put them into a cup of water pouring over it some juice syrup to change the taste , we made a toast and began our gulping ... after abt half an hour to that point i was feeling it coming in , so i opened the window for fresh air , and walaaaaa , suddenly the urge to puke over comes me , i tell my mates i need to use the toilet rush there sit , panting thinking no , dont sweat , (i read alot abt those who just sweat profusely with their experiences with amanitas) i puked out the shrroooms , thought for a few seconds whether or not i would still trip but it started increasing the mind power so i knew it was all good .

after i puked cleaned up after myself got up , and i was so happy , happiness just began overcoming me , i started expressing my love for my family with my other mate who was tripping and he joined in the discourse where we just shouted the craziest of things ....

below is what i had written when i woke up from the position i went to while peeking

Freakin hellll , I had taken fuckn 6 gramsof amanita paktherina at around 9-40 , I had a completely empty stomach and I was startin 2 tri p unlike my buddy whos gonna trip qith me on the same does but has ate few hours before , man I started trippping soooo fast like 2 hours before my mate , I peaked , and shit and he was still sittting ,I puked twise once right at the beginning of my trip. Then I wanted to go gout and view the scenerary and the sky and the stars how beautiful and full of life
Now its 3-48 and damn have I lost every1 . I passed out for so long , as I felt it coming and went with it , as I read always go with the flow with the shrooms , and welll now I feeeel great a bit , like before , but im thinking about the passages qhich openened will I was tripping man , it was like every second , sooo many thoughts everything makes sense im smoking weeed now trying to get the trip back , whil my sitter is feeling abit not well,my trip buddy is still passed out
I was soo happy , you woulsnt believe it , it’s the happiest ive ever been anytime close to puking, fukin helll id vomit while looking at the sky , an while walking around , there ws this guy in his car looking at me , I was like fuck shit , im pukin , but I held my composurre I think . man the trip in the beginning I ws thinking its like exctacy in a way , I guess co its not psocylobin ,
My sitter was trying to make me talk while I wok u p n tripped
Ohhh shit man , I trippe d , first I fucking started with a dot or line or something , and then it kept becoming bigger like I was in control , man the line was making a sound and the dot which is a full stop it ends it it ends the line ,
The line goes on till the dot then gets ccancelled and it jus vanishes to nothing ,

There was a time from the line it became a box and I was fucking building things with the fucking box I had hallucinating in front of my sitter and tripmate

I saw life , death everything , the meaning , the beginning , the end , how it starts , how fuckin simple it is , everything just a fuckin pattern

Its like some life and death experience I had , I find it hard relating to it now thinking , about how the lines just start , that’s like mans life line , and it could so easily be ended jus by reaching the . full stop , u knw , there all the energy

In a triangle kind of shape for some reason
Apparently I was on my knees showing all the patterns I was seeing , like going after them like crazy turning and twisting after the lines by the way this was not bad in anyways its jus like I needed to crack the pattern discover what it means , and I did , i went through the line the path of life , all the way to the dot the end of life , I went back and forth in many patterns , it was like everything is set and prepared I just felt the need to untangle the secrets

I don’t seem to remember exactly what happened but my sitter and trip mate says , when goin insane came on I got up from where I was laying down all along I went against the couch and looked at the ground for 2 minutes and then went back to my tripping position laying down …. After the sitter changed the song , man but I remember all my trip to be happy I was happy throughout I puked 5 times actually not 2 like I said above , first I puked early during the trip , puked all the shroooms out which I had gulped down with ribeena syrup and water , my friend had a little guy in his head (his conscious) who told him to stop and shouted no freaked him out

Soon after I puked the first time , I felt the need to go out side , and see things sky stars n shit , I went out with my mate barely walking properly , got out of the building my mate tells me , don’t worry but theres a guy in the car , I look at him and freak out , then keep walking , everyfew steps I puked I walked n a circle puking 4 times tthen goin back into the apartment bak to my position on the couch

things may be not in order but why should they be :D , by the way it was like i didnt have much of the ability to talk , or potray during the trip much of what i was feeling , i think it was because when everything was starting to move fast and i was peeking i jus layed back and let go , where as my mate , who also took the same amount of shrooms , was getting abit freaked out , saying its too fast for him too many headrushes

id definately reccomend these , but only if you are ready and well have some sort of experience with shrooms or any ppyschedelic , ull definetly need a sitter , as there will come a time in the experience where you will not know what you are doing with your body , but only whats going in your head (few hours)
Last edited by line on Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aleilius

Re: Amanita Pantherina first time trip ! -

Post by Aleilius » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:12 pm

That sounds VERY powerful for an Amanita trip. Are you sure these were Amanita's and not Psilocybin mushrooms?

Very cool though, I'm amazed you had such a profound experience from only 6 grams.

A shitload of puking though!

line

Post by line » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:09 pm

hi , well im pretty sure they were amanita Ps. beautifulevil i made sure they were amanitas , but i just couldnt find anything that could help me determine their potency
Psilocybin mushrooms are class A here so i dont think anyone would advertise amanitas and send psilocybin instead :D

yeh i read so much aboout people who take 10grams + and feel nothing but i guess its just because they got hustled probably yeh ?

before takin the amanitas i found a webpage selling the same deal i bought but with a warning saying that each baggie is for 2 good trips or 1 insane one
its probably because amanita pantherina is twice as potent as amanita muscaria which is the more common amanita used...

puking was great i swear !!! i didnt even get a guilty feeling throughout , usually when i puke after drug use i get a guilty feeling , but with this the more i puked the happier i felt after each !!!

mutant

Post by mutant » Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:44 pm

Hey, didn't any of you notice we're talking about Amanita pantherina? 6 gr of pantherinas is a lot. I wouldn't ever advise it to a newbee to start there.

Beautiful_evil, Amanitas DO give a powerful experience if enough material is consumed. This report is pretty typical of such an experience. I never went for a full-on amanita experience, but line's experience actually seems like many experiences I have read about.

Please say more about your buddy's experience though , it didn't go so well for him, huh?

[actually you could spare us the 'i'm tripping like a bitch' part ;) ]

mutant

Post by mutant » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:27 am

Interesting, thanks ;)

downlowfunk

Post by downlowfunk » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:12 pm

yes I have eatan small doses of our friend the Panther. I have eaten larger doses and felt nothing. I wish I could know which ones are more potent.

All hand picked, and identified here so no hustleing going on.

mutant

Post by mutant » Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:51 pm

There is also Amanita spissa, an edible lookalike [edit: edible after cooking, I think it's toxic raw, like other edible Amanitas]
Last edited by mutant on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ethnophile7

Post by ethnophile7 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:19 am

Ok, I used to think that the pantherinas were poisonous, I read it somewhere, but I guess that was probably a case of mistaken identity. Is there much difference between pantherina and muscaria other than potency per weight?

mutant

Post by mutant » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm

You used to think they were poisonous because it is written on every book on mushrooms. Which isn't really a mistake. The thing is they are not fatal, at least not a lot of reports [if any] have been made for serious problems cause by it. The obvious reason it is considered very dangerous is that it is both highly psychoactive and moderately toxic, especially if eaten raw.

yeah, they are similar. Potency per weight is not one factor though, but two, you got Ibotenic acid and muscimol. Maybe pantherina needs more careful preparing. There are also some other agents like stizolobic acid, which also seems to be present in muscaria. Accurate measuring is more important in pantherina, not to say Amanita muscaria is harmless.

ethnophile7

Post by ethnophile7 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:05 am

Interesting, I knew most amanitas could be more toxic if eaten fresh or not dried fully or properly, but I know very little about pantherina in comparison to muscaria.